What to bring?
Campers are encouraged to bring anything that will prepare them to learn about Christ, while having fun in the outdoors. Some common recommendations are:
- Bedding (sheets, blankets, pillow)
- Toiletries (towels, soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Clothing (for various temperatures; swim suit, tennis shoes, jacket, boots, etc.)
What NOT to bring?
- Clothing that does not reflect Christian values (bikinis, short shorts, halter tops, etc.)
- Electronics (cell phones, iPods, etc.)
- Weapons (pocket knives, guns, etc.)
What time does camp start and end?
- Camps start at 3 PM on their start dates
- Camps end at 10 AM on their end dates
Who are the leaders?
Leaders are gospel centered individuals from around our district. We choose only the best and most dedicated Christians. For information about becoming a leader, visit our volunteer page.